Saturday, January 12, 2013

Ideas for the improvement of the internet

One thing that I think would make the internet better would be if they paid you to use it.  Think about it.  I usually log onto the internet every day, at least once, but to what end?  Surfing for "pics" or the latest news?  That gets old fast, my friends.  I need something more substantial out of the internet.  I've come to expect it.  There are only so many bikini bods a man can glimpse at before he asks himself, "now wait a minute, why isn't I being compensated for all this here now?"

It is a question that resonates, unanswered, throughout the Internet Ages as I call them.

The sum total of my ideas is that one, but I feel it's large enough an idea to warrant an extensive conversation for now and I need not contribute further to the discourse.

No comments: